New carpet fresh from the mill arrives shielded with a carpet protector like Scotchgard™ designed to keep spills from staining your carpet and to make vacuuming an easier and more productive task.
Over the course of time, soils will be trapped in between carpet fibers. These soils act like tiny saws, cutting into the 2protector and exposing the delicate fibers. With scratched and cut surfaces, spills and soils can penetrate deep into the heart of your carpet.
The solution to protecting your carpet investment is Scotchgard™. Regular professional cleaning and reapplication of Scotchgard™ fortifies your carpets primary line of defense, efficiently resisting soil, liquid and oil based spills. By reinforcing your carpets original factory protectant with Scotchgard™, carpet spills are easier to remove, vacuuming is a simpler task and your carpets look better for far longer. Don’t let damaging dirt particles undermine the beauty of your carpet – help protect your investment from permanent damage with Scotchgard™.
With an application of Scotchgard™ protector you’re replenishing that important line of defense and ensuring that your carpets look great until you’re ready to replace them.
- Helps keep new carpets looking new
- Helps protect against both oil and water based stains
- Helps carpet fibers resist soiling
- Helps spills blot up before they become stains
- Helps stains release more easily when carpet and upholstery is cleaned
- Helps carpet and upholstery stay cleaner longer
- Effective against fruit drinks, soft drinks and frozen fruit treats
- Revitalizes mill applied stain protection
- Improves the effectiveness of vacuuming. Dirt is more easily picked up, and fewer passes are required.